Global Health Alliance Institute is a proud to be a PTCB Advocate Educator. GHAI works with the PTCB to prepare pharmacy technician students to participate in the PTCB Certification Program. Our Sponsorship Program offers simple ways to pay for candidates to take the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam.
Individuals with Pharmacy Technician Certifications will typically perform work delegated by licensed pharmacists in accordance with state rules and regulations. As a CPhT, you may perform some or all of the following tasks:
– Receive written prescription requests from patients, and prescriptions sent electronically from doctors’ offices
– In some states, you may process physicians’ orders by phone
– Read the prescription, retrieve, count, pour, weigh, measure, and may mix or compound medications
– Establish and maintain patient profiles
– Prepare insurance claim forms and manage inventory
Global Health Alliance Institute offers a review course to prepare you for the PTCB exam. Please click here review the Pharmacy Technician Course Calendar and select an upcoming class!